Indonesia boasts an amazing culinary heritage, and for the past 90 years, Bango has helped preserve authentic Indonesian dishes. To celebrate this milestone, we’re looking for culinary entrepreneurs who are committed to serving delicious and authentic Indonesian dishes to take part in the Bango Penerus Warisan Kuliner competition.
5 winners will walk away with amazing prizes!
A spot in Festival Jajanan Bango 2018 in Jakarta
Rp100 million business capital
2 YouTube videos with renowned vloggers with a total audience of 500,000+
Who can join
You must be a restaurant entrepreneur with a physical restaurant/store that has a maximum of 5 branches that serve about 250 people per day.
How to enter
- Buy a pack of Bango Kecap Manis 1.6kg, and take note of the special remarks “Sahabat UFS” logo on the top right of the packaging.
- Go to www.peneruskuliner.com or www.sahabatufs.com/bango
- Follow the registration steps by entering your data and your restaurant.
- Enter the unique code from the Bango Kecap Manis inside the packaging.
- Register your dish, you can register maximum 3 dishes in this competition, using 3 different unique code.
- Take note of the unique hashtag you’re given.
How to get votes
- Get diners to order and take photos of your chosen dish, and share it on either Twitter or Instagram.
- Remind them to use the official competition hashtag #PenerusWarisanKuliner, as well as your unique dish hashtag (e.g. #Bango9999 #PenerusWarisanKuliner).
- Each post with these 2 hashtags counts as 1 vote. We can only see and count the public post and account.
- Don’t forget to tell them that they can vote more than once! 22 dishes will qualify for the final round, and judges will then select 5 dishes as the winners that will represent Indonesia’s culinary heritage.
Get inspired by these 2 legendary of Indonesia’s culinary heritage
Sate tongseng Pak Bundi
Soto Pak Husein
Hurry, join now and stand a chance to win!
Registration: 6 February to 18 March 2018
Voting: 1 March to 21 March 2018
Winners announcement: 29 March to 7 April 2018
*Terms and conditions apply.