When it comes to running a commercial kitchen, kitchen hygiene should be a top priority. Use this Back of House and Front of House restaurant cleaning checklist to ensure your kitchen is hygiene-friendly.
BACK OF HOUSE CHECKLIST:
FRONT OF HOUSE CHECKLIST:
- Clean all surfaces (also cutting boards and equipment)
- Clean ice cream machines and other machines
- Wipe down fryers
- Clean and empty the trash cans and recyclables.
- Clean floors (including walk-ins)
- Replace foil liners of grill
- Put all aprons, rags and chef’s in the laundry
- Clean grills
- Empty and clean bins
- Label and cover all food
- Sanitize hood filters in dishwasher.
- Clean tables
- Clean soda guns, faucets and sinks.
- Clean every surface such as chairs, tables, bar and booths
- Vacuum floor
- Mop and clean floors
- Clean all toilets multiple times per shift
- Clean the menus
- Wipe down the condiment dispensers
- Dust shelves and other decorative items
- Remove and replace bar bats
- Clean and sanitize refrigerators, coolers and ovens (per instructions from manufacturer)
- Clean walls (if necessary)
- Clean entrance (glass door, door handles and frames
- Vacuum floor and carpets
- Sanitize coffee machines
- Clean floor drains with drain cleaner
- Clean picture frames, ceiling fans, walls (if necessary)
- Clean baseboards.
- Wipe down chair legs and tables.
- Clean all grease (fryers, flat tops, oven and stove)
- Wipe down freezers
- Empty and clean ice bin
- Clean ceilings
- Clean and check kitchen equipment (knives sharpness, refrigerator temperature, oven and thermometers calibrated)
Grow Your Business with Food Delivery
Get tips about food delivery, and more!
Need real solutions and tips on how to grow your business with food delivery during the COVID-19 period? Get them here.