Knorr Potato Flakes 500g
More benefit only in ONE PEEL
- More versatility to make any dish
- More yield, 3.75 with every 500g pack
- More time saving, without scratch preparation
- More assured quality, 100% German Potatoes
- : 67039058 •
Set a goal
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
99% Potatoes, emulsifier mono-and diglyceride from fatty acid, stabilizer disodium diphosphate, spice natural flavour (contains wheat), turmeric natural flavour, preservative metabisulphite.
|Total Energy kJ||- kJ|
|Total Energy kcal||45.00 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||0.000 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.00 g|
Key product information
Knorr Potato Flakes is made with sustainably grown potatoes from Germany to help you create great tasting potato dishes in just 5 minutes. Processed from real potatoes into flakes, it is versatile for creating a variety of dishes like mashed potato sides, croquettes, topping for pies, and additional ingredient for bread and doughnut.
Per Carton (12 x 500 g)
To make mashed potato:
1. Boil 2.25 litres of water with 17.5g salt, then remove from heat.
2. Add 1 litre of cold water of milk, then briskly stir in 500g potato flakes.
3. Stir briefly again after 2-3 minutes until smooth.
3.7kg mashed potato
Close pack tightly. Store in a cool and dry place