In each restaurant, usually has their own menu specialties. That may come up as the specialization of the chefs’ mastering technique. No wonder if the same recipe can have different taste in every restaurant.
But have you ever realize on how big chain restaurant can have consistent taste? Usually they have their own standard techniques, from how to cook to how to mix the ingredients. Want to know how they did it? Here are some clues.
The secret to fried chicken with skin-to-bone deliciousness
As chefs, we all know the delicious taste of fried chicken depends on the spices used. Now how do you give diners the great flavour that isn’t just skin-deep?
- Use Royco Bumbu Dasar Ayam Kuning for that great consistent flavour in your dish!
- Just use 3 tablespoons of Royco Bumbu Dasar Ayam Kuning in 1 litre of water for 1 kg of chicken.
- Put fresh bay leaves, lemongrass and other ingredients according to your preference.
- Put the chicken and mix with all the seasoning, reheat, and then simmer the chicken until it’s tender and the broth thickens.
- Set the chicken aside, then fry and serve – it’s that easy!
Want to know other secret on how they use the ingredients? Read of how Mas Mono share how he manages his fried chicken restaurant.
Customer story: Mas Mono Fried Chicken
From sweet, savoury to fiery spicy, restaurants offer so many grilled chicken flavours to suit the different taste buds. Yet one factor determines whether your diners will return – consistent great taste. Learn how Mas Mono Fried Chicken offers diners the same deliciousness every time.
Agus Pramono of Mas Mono chooses Bango Kecap Manis because he knows it’s the great flavour that keeps diners coming back for more.
“I have been using Bango Kecap Manis since the beginning of my business. Bango Kecap Manis is thicker – so I just need to use a little and the taste of my grilled chicken is great!”
– Agus Pramono, owner of Mas Mono Fried Chicken