Bananas are good for breads and bund filling. Rustic yet elegant, banana molen makes the perfect sweet ending to your tea time.
Making the cream filling
- Whisk Blue Band Master Gold Margarine and sugar until they are soft and smear it in the middle of the banana that has been sliced into two. Add cheese or chocolate on top if you like.
Making the wrapped banana
- Mix all dry ingredients and pour the water, add the egg and Blue Band Master Gold Margarine. Knead the dough until halfly smooth.
- Round the dough up and leave it on the table about 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough lengthwise and smear Blue Band Master Pastry Fat that has been mixed with Blue Band Master Gold Margarine. Then, fold it with single fold.
- Leave the dough about 20 minutes and so the same step as previous until 3 times single fold.
- Thin the dough and fill it with the banana that has been filled by whisked Blue Band Master Gold Margarine and sugar in the middle. After that, roll the dough and put into a baking pan. Then, smear the dough with the egg yolk and bake at 200⁰C for about 25 minutes.