Zheng Shan Bei
If you want to fuse a savory flavor with a taste of freshness in a single serve for your diners, this menu from Knorr World Cuisine is undeniably the right choice. The perfect blend of steamed scallops and garlic stir-fry will leave a tickle on tongue!
Half-shelled scallops 6 pc
Vermicelli, boiled 15 g
Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
Spring onion, chopped 1 tbsp
Garlic, peeled and finely chopped 4 clove
Soy Sauce 0.75 tsp
Shaoxing wine 1 tsp
White Pepper Powder
Red Chilli, sliced 1 pc
Spring onion, slice sideways 1 pc
Scallop Preparation10 mins
- Remove scallop meat from the shell.
- Rinse the meat thoroughly and remove any dirty bits.
- Scald the scallop shells in hot water for a few minutes.
- Discard hot water and rinse the shells.
- Return scallop meat to the shell.
Vermicelli Preparation5 mins
- Twirl a small amount of softened vermicelli around a pair of chopsticks and place them in the centre of a scallop shell.
- Add scallop meat on top of vermicelli.
- Heat oil in pan and sauté ginger until aromatic.
- Add garlic and chopped spring onions.
- At the first sight of the garlic changing to light golden brown, turn off the flame. The garlic will continue cooking in the hot oil.
- Add soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, white pepper, black pepper, and Knorr Chicken Powder. Stir to combine well.
- Divide and spoon the topping mixture over the scallops.
- Steam at high heat for about 4 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque.
Presentation3 mins Garnish with sliced chilli and scallions.