Floured shrimp is always a hit, thanks to its flavour and crunchy texture. Serve this as an appetiser or snack and watch your diners go wild!
Preparing the Peeled Shrimp
- Peel the shrimp, then mix with Knorr Lime Powder water.
- Rinse the prawns, then drain them till dry.
- Split the shrimp (do not break) and remove the vein.
- Mix with salt, pepper and Knorr Bumbu Pelezat Rasa Ayam Rostip, then keep it overnight to marinate.
- Cover the shrimp with flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Mix the flour with Knorr Bumbu Pelezat Rasa Ayam Rostip.
- Mix some of the flour with ice water.
- Coat the peeled shrimp with wheat flour.
- Dunk the shrimp into the ice water mix.
- Put the shrimp back into the flour and squeeze to create irregular texture.
- Fry with hot oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Plate and serve.