Grilled fish – such as rabbitfish – is a typical Indonesian and Southeast Asian dish, and it's usually covered with banana leaves and grilled on top of coals. Here's a simply irresistible recipe!...
Prepare the Fish
- Wash the rabbitfish and mix with the Knorr Lime Powder blend.
- Scratch the scales off the fish and season with all the ingredients above.
- Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to let the fish marinate.
Grilling the Fish
- Roast the marinated fish over coals or in an oven until cooked.
- Arrange on a plate and serve.