Padang Beef Rendang
Rendang and Padang, a warmth combination taste. The authentic of seasonings seeped in, savory and elastic processed spicy meat, trully maestro of typical archipelago culinary.
Beef 500.0 g
Red Chilli 50.0 g
Coconut Milk 500.0 ml
Lime Leaves 6.0 pc
Tumeric Leaf 2.0 pc
Bay Leaf 3.0 pc
Lemongrass 1.0 pc
- Heat Oil. Put in red chili, turmeric leaves, bay leaves, lime leaves, and lemongrass.
- Add Royco Spice Base Rendang. Stir until well blended.
- Add beef. Stir until the meat changes colour.
- Add the coconut milk, mix well.
- After boiling and become kaleo, stir occasionally so as not to burn.
- Stir the rendang until it turns out the oil, the colour becomes red.
- Stir the rendang until the colour turns to black.
- Turn off the heat, lift, and serve.