Chicken Shepherd's Pie
Share this pie with all your friend or families. The chicken inside and the crunchy soft pie will comfort your pleasurable day.
Making the chicken filling
- Mix Knorr Demi Gace with water on a sauce pan. Stir it well. Then, cook at medium fire and stir it until it’s getting boiled and coagulate. Turn off the fire and leave it.
- Melt the butter in a pan and put onion, carrot, minced chicken on it.
- Sauté all ingredients on the pan until it’s cooked. After that, pour Demi Glace sauce that we have prepared before.
Making the pie
- Boil the water, milk and salt in the sauce pan. After having previous boiled ingredients , turn off the fire and add Knorr Mashed Potato. Stir them immediately using wooden spatula until the potato texture is getting smooth.
- Fill the tartlet using the chicken filling and cover well the top side using the potato dough.
- Bake in the oven at 180oC for 5 to 7 minutes until it’s getting brown and serve it warmly.