This spaghetti recipe with simple marinara sauce means tasty menu on the table in less than 30 minutes. Quick and always favorable.
Preparing Pasta Marinara
- Put the water into the pan and wait until it boils.
- Add salt and oil.
- Add the spaghetti. Mix well until all parts of the spaghetti are submerged.
- Cook until cooked. Turn off the heat and lift the pot from the stove.
- Strain the paste and add oil to keep it from sticking to each other.
- Heat the oil. Saute onion, shallot, and garlic.
- Add the shrimp and squid. Stir well.
- Put the button mushrooms and mix well.
- Add Knorr Tomato Pronto, mix well.
- Wait until boiling then add the pasta, and mix well.
- Add black pepper, salt and Knorr Chicken Powder.
- Add the basil Leaves that have been sliced.
- Turn off the heat and lift it from the stove.
- Put pasta on a plate and garnish with basil leaves.