Beef Tacos with Spicy Tomato Sauce
Strips of tender beef flash-fried and served on a crisp taco shell with onions and coriander, and a dash of hot sauce to turn up the heat.
For the Beef Filling
Beef striploin 200.0 g
Mexican seasoning blend 20.0 g
Beef stock 10.0 ml
For the Spicy Tomato Sauce
Onion, chopped 50.0 g
Roma tomatoes 150.0 g
Serrano chilli 15.0 g
For the Tacos
Onion, chopped 20.0 g
Soft tacos 4.0 pc
Tomatoes, chopped 20.0 g
Coriander leaves, sliced 10.0 g
For the Beef Filling10 mins
- Cut Striploin beef to finger size.
- Sautéed beef with Mexican Seasoning Blend.
- Add beef stock to cooked beef
For the Spicy Tomato Sauce15 mins
- Sautéed onion and garlic.
- Add Roma tomatoes.
- Add Serrano chilli and season with salt and pepper (to taste).
For the Tacos5 mins
- Fill cooked seasoned beef on tacos.
- Add tomatoes sauce.
- Garnish with chopped onions and sliced coriander leaves and serve.