Royco Bumbu Pelezat Rasa Sapi 460g
Delivers Taste and Flavour of Indonesian Signature Dishes:
- Made from selected beef meat, and blends of natural Indonesian spices
- Easily absorbed, suitable for various Indonesian dishes, e.g. soupy, stir-fry, etc
More economical pack size - save 35%!*
*Compare to sachet 9g
- : 67340796 •
Set a goal
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Salt, sugar, enhancer (monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate and guanylate), dextrine, artificial beef flavour (contains soybean, milk, onion (0.15%), blackpepper and white pepper powder,colorant caramel class I, beef meat (0.8%), vegetable oil, turmeric powder, anti caking silicon dioxide, and acid regulator citric acid.
Produced with the same equipment with product contains egg, shrimp, soybean, milk and celery.
|Total Energy kJ||0.00 kJ|
|Total Energy kcal||0.00 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||0.000 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.00 g|
Key product information
Authentic Indonesian seasoning, made from selected beef meat & blends of natural Indonesian spices to deliver rich meaty & umami flavour to your dishes quickly! Easily absorbed to many types of ingredients, suitable for various Indonesian dishes, e.g. soupy, stir-fry, etc.
Per Carton (12)
Instruction to make 1L of Beef Soup:
1. Boil 1kg of beef meat until cooked. Separate cooked meat from the broth
2. Boil 1L of broth, add ingredients for soup, boil until cooked.
3. Add 1 tablespoon (15g) of Royco Bumbu Pelezat Rasa Sapi
4. Add cooked meat and other condiments, serve
204 portions of soup
Versatile for Indonesia dishes
Store in cool and dry place. Use clean & dry spoon and closed tightly after open.