Always lovable. Buying happiness can begin with a single bite of doughnut.
How to Make Doughnut
- Mix all dry ingredients except salt, then gradually add water followed by egg yolks. Mix well.
- Add margarine and salt, continue stirring until the dough is formed.
- Rest the dough for 15 minutes, then cut, weigh, and shape into balls.
- Keep the dough again for 15 minutes, then shape the dough balls into a doughnut shape. Place on a baking sheet and cover with plastic wrap for 1 hour.
- Deep fry until golden brown on both sides.