This breaded deep fried pastry with savory ingredients, will always be a crowd favorite. Never miss this for your main snacks offering.
Making the Risol Skin
- Add liquid milk, wheat flour, chicken eggs, Knorr Chicken Powder, and Margarine. Stir evenly.
- Strain the mixture.
- Pour 1 spoon of risoles to the pre-heated pan.
- Form the mixture on medium heat.
Making the Risoles Mayonnaise
- Prepare the skin of risol. Then pour half a spoon of Mayo Magic, pieces of boiled eggs and pieces of smoked beef.
- Fold it into a risol shape with egg white as an adhesive.
- Dip risol into egg white, then coat with bread flour.
- Heat cooking oil and fried risol until cooked.
- Risoles Mayonnaise is ready to be served.