Wild Mushroom Soup
Wild mushrooms should always be cleaned thoroughly. The smallest amount of sand can ruin the entire soup. Make sure you buy your wild mushrooms from a reputable grocer so that you can always trace their origin.
- Dilute Knorr Cream Soup Base with water.
- Boil the soup gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the truffle tapenade.
- Clean the mushrooms well and chop coarsely.
- Sauté the mushrooms with margarine and season with Knorr Chicken Powder and pepper
PresentationDivide the mushrooms over the plates and ladle the soup over them.