Fried Noodles with Egg Net and Spicy Vegetables
This dish is finished with a unique type of omelette. You use a spray bottle to spray the egg mixture into a hot pan, creating an egg net. When placed on top of the noodles, you can still see the noodle dish underneath.
- Cook the noodles in salted water for 8 minutes.
- Bring 100 ml of water to a boil and add to the spice mix.
- Cut the bell peppers, spring onions, bok choy and chilli peppers and fry briefly with some Phase.
- Strain the noodles and add to the soaked noodle mix.
- Gently mix in the lightly fried vegetables.
- Heat the sweet soy sauce.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add some salt and pepper and mix.
- Put the egg mixture into a spray bottle.
- Pour some Phase into a pan with a Teflon coating and heat it.
- Spray the egg mixture into the pan to create a net.
- Divide the noodles over the bowls.
- Spoon the egg net from the pan and serve it on top of the noodles.
- Garnish with coriander and chopped peanuts and serve with sweet soy sauce.