Broth With Dried Tuna, Soba Noodles, Bok Choy and Spring Onions
This dish is inspired by the classic Japanese soba noodles. You can also add thin slices of beef tenderloin to the broth.
Soba Noodle 450 g
Spring Onion 500 g
Shanghai Bok Choy 1 kg
Snow Peas 400 g
Sesame Seeds 10 g
Wasabi 40 g
- Bring two litres of water to a boil and add Knorr Beef Powder and bonito flakes.
- Strain the broth.
- Boil the soba noodles.
- Finely cut the green parts of the spring onions and leave them in ice water.
- Clean the rest of the spring onions and cut them into small rings.
- Clean the bok choy and blanch briefly.
- Clean the snow peas, cut them into squares and blanch.
- Twirl the noodles around a fork and place in bowls.
- Pour over the broth.
- Divide the bok choy, snow peas, spring onion rings over the bowls and add the green of the spring onions on top.
- Top the dish off with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, nori and wasabi julienne.