Good for any occasion. These apple filling pastry will be good for your enjoyable moment.
Making the Puff Pastry
- Mix all dry ingredients and the water, Blue Band Master Cake Margarine, and mix them all until they almost halfly smooth.
- Make the dough into a ball and leave it about 10 minutes.
- Cross cut the dough, put the pastry fat in the middle (opening envelope) and roll it longwise.
- Fold with single fold, turn it 90oand roll it again with single fold. Leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Do the previous steps for five or six single fold. Leave the dough about 20 minutes for every 2 times fold.
Making the apple filling
- Boil the water and sugar
- Add other ingredients on it and mix them well
- Roll puff pastry dough about 3mm, round cut 10 cm in diameter and 30 mm as the length for the bottom and 12 cm x 30 cm for the top. Spread the dough with beaten egg into all sides.
- Fill with apple and cover the dough on the top side. Then, press the top side using a fork.
- Leave the dough about an hour or in the chiller for overnight to get maximum result.
- Smear the dough with beaten egg into all sides, after that, bake the dough at 200oC until it’s ready to serve.